Following are the Terms of Service for The Tribe Network.
Use of the Tribe Network and App indicates you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Tribe Network.
Tribe Network is Canada’s BIPOC Entrepreneurship & Innovation Hub — we provide Black, Indigenous and People of Colour with access to the relevant networks, resources and opportunities to succeed as entrepreneurs and innovators.
Tribe Network partners with community organizations, governments, educators, researchers and organizations who share the vision of applying innovative solutions to the task of improving the quality of life of Black, Indigenous and People of Colour.
We welcome those with an interest in making a difference in their communities to participate. We expect all to observe the community rules of conduct set forth in these Terms of Service.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You may not share the login credentials to your registered account with any other individual, entity, or organization. You may not use your registration membership (or allow anyone else to use your registration membership) to post or transmit:
- Content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. This includes language, information, or images.
- Content that is threatening, defamatory or abusive, either between forum members or directed towards a Tribe Network moderator, or a Tribe Network employee or manager.
- “Rants,” “slams,” or legal threats against Tribe Network or another company or competitor.
- Bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive comments.
- Any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including pyramid schemes or class action suits. This includes advertising links in signatures.
- Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s Internet-connected device.
- Duplicate posts, spam messages, or posts repeated excessively on one or more boards.
- Messages designed to evade profanity or other filters.
- Personal phone numbers or addresses (to protect privacy).
- Personal email addresses, private information such as social security numbers, or other contact information that is not your own, including, but not limited to Tribe Network employee’s email addresses.
- Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the community guidelines.
- Any message that impersonates another person or affiliation with an entity, including, but not limited to, Tribe Network.
- In addition, our guidelines do not permit you to:
- Intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our site
- Interfere in any way with the operations in the forum or with a fellow user’s message box, including but not limited to mail or “post” bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
- Evade bans or suspensions or otherwise disregarding directions from Tribe Network moderators or administrators. Tribe Network moderators may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words that violate these guidelines from posted messages, or ban your account for violating the above reasonable provisions. Please remember that you are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password.
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us by contacting us directly at: